Spa 1966: rain, seasons, water, lights and more grass

Misc Spa 1966: rain, seasons, water, lights and more grass 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
ktulu77 submitted a new resource:

Spa 1966: rain, Seasons, water, lights and more grass - more CSP effects for Spa 1966

Custom Shader Patch config for the track Spa 1966 by Terra21. You now have winter, autumn, lights and rain. I have also added the water shader for the small pool around the bridge.

Big thanks to @den88 for helping me with the lights!

You can install it by enabling it as a mod or by unzipping inside your assetto corsa installation.

Some more information about this:
  • without Content Manager and CSP, this won't work
  • for seasons, you must set the date...

Read more about this resource...

where can i find the correct track? not having any luck finding it, or i dont know if the ones im finding are correct. i have "spa_THR" and a 2018 version of "spa_1966", not even sure if thats the most recent one.

where can i find the correct track? not having any luck finding it, or i dont know if the ones im finding are correct. i have "spa_THR" and a 2018 version of "spa_1966", not even sure if thats the most recent one.
Just type spa 1966 Terra21 on google, you should find it somewhere on youtube.

I installed the mod into the main AC folder and allowed the rewrite, but in Content Managed with CSP on and grass effects enabled, I can't see anywhere to set the date.
Thanks, Jim
PS I just get the winter conditions, but the grip is very good, it just seems weird, I should be in South Africa at Kyalami at this time.

Attachments

• no date.png
    no date.png
    683.2 KB · Views: 45
I obviously didn't read all the info before dashing off my post, but might I still race in more congenial conditions? Can I edit the spa_1966.ini to make the track function with autumn as the default?
Thanks, Jim

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing