Resource icon

Tracks Sp237 "Coste" open road 0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mikango submitted a new resource:

Sp237 "Coste" open road - A2B real road, uphill, downhill, high resolution road mesh

Real road, located in Italy, near town of Brescia.

It's a local road, connecting villages Caino and Odolo, and is named Sp237 but well know as "Coste of Saint Eusebio".

For many years was meeting place for lots of motorbyke fans, because to its lovely and adrenaline turns, until the authorities have had to intervene to reduce the number of accidents.
But remains a great piece of road.
Also used for rallies with iconic "group B" (Lancia Delta S4, Audi 4...).

Can be run both from south to north and reverse.
I'm working on a loop version also, with AI cars run forward and backward!
It will release in a not so far future.

Thanks to Leonardo Ratafià for helping me in testing and cameras.
North version

South version

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Clipping through wall. I wasn't certain on how best to ID this corner.
20161216163458_1.jpg

it sounds strange...probably is an issue related to shaders, but I can't figure what's the cause.
also because I haven't heard of others with the same problem, so I have not even a history

Clipping through wall. I wasn't certain on how best to ID this corner. View attachment 163910

Hey...are you searching for mushrooms? :-D

avoiding joke....this maybe happening because some of boundaries are not WALL, but driveable sourfaces...When they are too sloped and/or you hitting too fast, AC could make some mismatch in calculating collision and the car could pass throught it.

Maybe annoying, but I prefeer this solution to avoid damage of cars in case of impact at low speed that you could have if WALL were used.

It's a very good track, thanks a lot. :thumbsup:
I just want to report a bug when playing it online with my team mates: some of us get kicked of the server a lot of times. It happens randomly, after a crash, or when going to pit, or when changing setups etc...
Not sure it's the fault of the mod, but we have 30 servers here, running 24/24, and we've never faced this problem before. (the server is "GSR31" in the lobby)

probably an issue related to pit/starting positions, AI lines, pit lines: those are created only for AI, so using them for multyplayer may create some errors that not occurs with AI cars.
Multyplayer sould be considered actually "unsupported"...

I've noticed that I am unable to race at this track with the AI in AC, but if I launch AC using the Content Manager I can run a race with the AI. Very strange.

I have no idea of causes of this, but thanks for feedback, so I can try to fix it. I've in planning a release before or around last of year, where I hope to fix some issues, includind AI.

I've noticed that I am unable to race at this track with the AI in AC, but if I launch AC using the Content Manager I can run a race with the AI. Very strange.

I've found the issue: it's because of one or some tags in file ui_track.json that avoid to use it for race
Obviusly, in next soon release will be fixed

use this row instead
"tags" : ["circuit","original","Italy"],

You should not use original in tags - it should be only on original Kunos tracks.
I always change or add in "Mod" as a tag on downloaded mod tracks.

That way I can switch between Original only Kunos tracks visible or Mod, only Mod tracks visible

Mikango updated Sp237 "Coste" open road with a new update entry:

v 0.6

Hi all,
this is a first update, which include several improvements:
o.6 chengelog from 0.5
- all textures and normal maps converted in .dds (+10% fps)
- fixed and minor improvements (starting direction for north version, doubled some rails, improved restaurant "Rocca" aera, fix some transparent walls)
- fixed an issue that causes high cpu load (from 90% to 30% or less, 50-70% with 24 AIs)
- add all road signs
- improved crossing road to "Vallio"
- improved track near "Binzago" crossing

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back