Sounds in mods

As some old ones do not work correctly...

How do I put the sound of a Kunos car in another?

I take the bank file from the sfx folder and transfer it, changing the name?

TX GUYS

Just use Content Manager, it's super easy and only takes a couple seconds.

Open Content Manager. Select "Content" in the upper right hand corner of CM. Then, go to the upper left hand corner and select CARS. A list of all your cars should show up running down the left side of your screen in CM. Now select the car that you aren't happy with, sound wise. You should see it's preview picture on the screen. Look at the bottom row of Content Manager. It should have options: Disable, Save, Delete, Find Information, Update Previews, REPLACE SOUND. Click that "Replace Sound" and it will pop up a new window that looks like the regular car selector when you want to drive. Select a car that you want to use it's sounds from, and that's it, you're good to go with new sounds.

I'm interested in this. I'm not familiar with Content Manager; I looked for it within AC but didn't see it. Where do I find this?

It's an alternate launcher that gives you lots of neat options. You can setup a track day, swap car sounds, set a custom grid (i.e. this car in P1, that car in P2, this car in P3, etc.), and even set a range for the AI (i.e. if you set it for 85%-95% then you'll have some cars at 88%, some at 92%, etc. which makes for more varied talent on the grid). I'm sure it can do a lot more than that, I've only scratched the surface of it but it's all I use anymore, haven't clicked on the actual AC install for a month or two.

http://assettocorsa.club/content-manager.html

I paid, but I do not receive the key, I have written to the manager and he does not answer, I lost the money? This was yesterday, I still do not panic, I have put a small donation, it is not so serious, but ...

With Content Manager? You don't need anything, you just click on the car that needs a sound fix, then click "replace sound", then click the car with the sounds you want to use, done. It's super simple and takes less time than it took me to type this post.
Popping into conversation 3 years later - I dunno if I'm extremely oblivious, but how do I undo a sound swap? was just playing around with swapping a bunch of engine sounds but I wanted to undo. So I selected to swap engine sounds with the original car but Content Manager won't let me because the source car is identical to the one I want to swap with. Help!

Hey guys trying to swap a car mod sound, the ACFL 2018 ferrari sound to the F1RU ferrari sf71. every time i peform this action in cm i get no sound . tried manually, same thing. Downloaded car manager and finding nothing on how to perform sound changes ? what happened to the really old version of car manager, it worked.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 405 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 277 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 269 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 191 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 320 12.9%