Resource icon

DiRT Rally 2.0 sound trans, turbo, backfire mod all patche's

Login or Register an account to download this content
just make audio folder in game copy there, if u not unpack game u will not have audio folder you need get bms, Codemasters NeFS/NFS archives (script 0.2.6) here link were get it so unpack game.nefs then have all folders. http://aluigi.altervista.org/quickbms.htm

Can you please describe, installation procedure in normal english? Or use google translator? All we have to do is: We copy/paste you ''Audio'' folder inside ''Game'' folder?

yeah how does that work I need to know because I am not spending 149MB for something that you don't good description if you know how to speak properly plz come help me

Hey I downloaded it - all you have to do is paste the main file in the matching folder. You want to merge the "game" folder with the one that's already there. That's all.

Hey I downloaded it - all you have to do is paste the main file in the matching folder. You want to merge the "game" folder with the one that's already there. That's all.
If it's that simple then how come the OP can't give install instructions?

Since you have downloaded it, maybe you could explain what this mod actually does since the OP can't?

Have you used this online without getting banned?

Boggles the mind that this dude keeps uploading dozens of mods with zero information despite umpteen requests.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back