Sound problem.

tjc

Premium
Guys...

I have a Logitech 5.1 surround sound setup for the pc which is working fine with everything except rf2. In rf2 sound window I have it set to 5.1 and in the player file too but I`ve only got sounds coming from my two main speakers and the sub woofer, and I`m not even sure about the sub woofer tbh...

The other three speakers are dead when it comes to rf2 and I`m missing hearing those rasping engines and squealing tyres lol.

Is this a known bug? I`ve only just noticed it I have to say.

Is there a setting somewhere I`ve missed maybe to get sound coming from all my speakers?

I posted this over at ISI too but thought I`d ask here also incase someone else has come across it.

Tj

It would seem not a lot of people have come across this problem Marco...

I have one thing to try. I`ll post back after I test if it works or not. :)

Well I`ve found out that 5.1 surround sound etc has not been implemented in rf2 as of yet so that`s why only two speakers are working at present as only Stereo is implemented just now.

Hopefully it`ll be implemented soon.

:)

I have found that only the "Stereo" and "Headphones" setting work correctly with my system. The other settings make for bad or no sound. There is intermittent reverb and inconsistent sound with other settings.

Does anyone have issue with the 7.1 sounds?

With some cars and tracks, some channels go on and off.. in the same parts of the track it seems..

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 95 13.8%