sound problem

i have a problem with the sound (just like on rfactor) where i can hear all the cars revving all the time even when im not close and it seems to cut in and out, sorry if i haven't explained it very well as its a hard one to put into word, im using a creative sound blaster xfi btw, any ideas what to do as i want to buy the game as its fantastic judging from the trial

also you should try advertising this game as i hadn't even heard of it before today and i love my sims

i have a problem with the sound (just like on rfactor) where i can hear all the cars revving all the time even when im not close and it seems to cut in and out, sorry if i haven't explained it very well as its a hard one to put into word, im using a creative sound blaster xfi btw, any ideas what to do as i want to buy the game as its fantastic judging from the trial

also you should try advertising this game as i hadn't even heard of it before today and i love my sims

They advertised it big since April. Here and or other very big simracing sites. :)

no its just this and rfactor which are the same thing really, drivers are all good, its a real shame as i would love to buy it but can't while its like this, its ok if im just hot lapping but when other cars are on the track its horrible, i know something must be causing it on my pc but i don't know what as other people are playing fine. does anyone else use the same sound card as me? thing is i can't test onboard audio as the cable from my case doesn't reach my motherboard

really want to play it as the ffb using a gt2 is great in this game

Hi hughesyboozy,

can you please be more specific about the problem, ie. describe exactly where do you get the problem?

If it is simply other cars too loud with you on track, that is solved with the latest (v1.70) patch.
this thread can be closed, i found out it was just the ai hitting the rev limiter at the start of a race but sounded strange so sorry there isn't a problem it was just me:redface:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 74 12.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 53 8.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 90 14.9%