Sound not working with Ferarri dream pack

I bought and installed the Ferarri pack today and was really hyped to do some hotlapping with the F2004 and the SF70-H.
Unfortunately the engine sounds are not working. If i drive on a track the surface sounds of the kerbs and stuff like that are there but the engine is completely silent :(

I've watched multiple youtube vids for how to fix this and nothing worked. I tried to verify the game files but that didnt work.

Note: I have tried to install some sound mods for the RSS Formula Hybrid cars in the past. Maybe that's the problem but i'm not sure.

Hope you guys can help me out, would be much appreciated!!

I am having the exact same issue with a car pack downloaded from AssettoMods!

I was looking at the Nissan GT500 download, it links to a download that includes a Toyota, Lexus, and a Honda. I just dropped the .rar file in Content Manager, and installed it from there. All cars in the pack have no car sounds.

I do get track sounds exactly as @bartivyzx describes above.

I have not tried installing them manually.

Hope someone has some ideas.

Thanks!

my fer 288? GTO kunos car which i think came with the ferrari dream pack, just noticed the other day also had no sound, but when i checked inside it's install folder the "sfx" folder it says the files have not been changed for years, even though i only got this expansion like about a couple of months ago....anybody make sense of this please?, and or know how i can get the engine sounds back?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back