Sound modding

Hello everyone,
it seems like nobody is interested on sound mods, i see a lot of people doing incredible 3D stuff to add to the game that work perfectly, but sounds like the Satsuma engine remains crappy as always, ruining the game appeal to the car sound enthusiasts like me. (what's the pleasure of a sportscar without the sounds it makes?)
So i started working on some new saples to add to the game with Audacity but i find no way to add them to the game...
can someone PLEASE make a detailed and understandable tutorial on how to load custom sounds to the game? I have already found a tutorial made in 2016 that i find completely useless, i'm not a programmer, i think some people take things as "to be known" but not everyone is aware of some sort of programming things, abbreviations and so on.
So i'm looking for a detailed tutorial in a language that everyone can understand hoping that future non expert modders willing to improve the game over it's best will do something too (call me ignorant but i think i'm not the only one looking for a tutorial like this).

P.S: I have already extracted the ingame samples using "Unity Assets Bundle Extractor" and i sampled myself a real Datsun 100A (real life satsuma) sound that i wanted to add to the game, made it RAW via Audacity and loaded via "UABE", but nothing appears to work...
Thanks a lot for your attention!

ok now that it's in .ogg the extractor can load it to the list, but i find an issue when i try to save it... the sound i'm trying to edit is in "sharedassets3.assets" but when i load it, i import the .ogg and i want to save it to my projects folder, it saves it as "sharedassets2.assets" regardless what asset i open and what name i save it, then when i go to load with UABE the new "sharedassets2" (or the name i gave to it) wich is the one i edited, it opens it like it is a REAL sharedassets2 from the game (containing the same stuff) and it doesn't contain the sound i want to edit because it is contained in sharedassets3... if i open any assets file in the game folder and save it, it saves it like it was a sharedassets2 even if i delete it from the folder so i can't understand why... any idea?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 144 13.8%