Sound modders I need a little help...

ACFAN

SHR Modding
hi, I was wondering if any sound modders could help me. I've posted on the official AC forum to no avail so I thought i'd post here

so if anyone of you has driven the red bull x2010 mod or the indycar mod, you'll know that there are two different internal sounds and one external sound. the internal sounds change depending on whether you're using the cockpit or bonnet camera.

does anyone know how to implement this in FMOD? since there is only one event for internal sounds and one for external sounds?

thanks

For anyone interested who happens to come across this thread, I've found my answer over on the AC forum.

This bonnet cam sound is achieved by using a distance parameter and placing a volume curve so you dial out your cockpit sounds within 1.5 or 2 meters. Then you need separate tracks with your bonnet cam sounds and you need to add a volume curve in the distance parameter to dial them in at 1.5 or 2 meters. Play around with the distance until you get the desired sound. It all depends where the onboard bonnet and bumper cameras on the car are relative to the engine source.

Credit to Fonsecker for the help

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 339 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 172 7.9%
  • < 5 years