RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

F1 2020 Sound dropouts throughout the game (PC)

F1 2020 The Game (Codemasters)
For me the game is unfortunately unplayable at the moment. I have irregular sound interruptions regardless of whether I set the graphic details very high or very low. It also makes no difference whether I change the special settings on the pc.
My system (gigabyte z97x-ud3h-bk, i 7-4790K CPU, gtx970 GPU, on board sound, 16GB Ram) is a bit older, but I don't have such problems with any other game.
Does someone from the forum have an idea or similar problems.
I would appreciate a little help.

Yes, I had this in both F1 2019 and F1 2020. What worked for me was restarting the computer, and launching Steam and F1 2020 straightaway after the reboot.

We're running a very similar setup, btw.

Shitmasters strikes again. Happens to me too. Try going to Steam, F1 2020, properties, verify integrity of game files.

Thanks for the first tips I thought I am the only one with this problem. Unfortunately, neither did anything. At F1 2018 I also had slight dropouts but not nearly as bad as at F1 2020, too bad, I thought that will be better with the new version. Unfortunately no :-(. I had reinstalled the game several times, even on SSD, but unfortunately had no effect.