Sounds Sound Conversion for V8 Corsa ***OBSELETE CHECK DESC.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyberrr submitted a new resource:

Complete Sound Conversion for the V8 Corsa V8 Supercars - Sound mod intended to replace the stock version of the V8 supercars by V8 Corsa

View attachment 473566

Howdy Howdy.

This mod is intended to be a complete sound conversion for the V8 Supercars by V8 Corsa.

** ENSURE TO FOLLOW THE CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS ATTACHED IN THE "READ ME" FILE**

This is my very first sound mod and is intended to receive updates, namely; I'd like to further develop the ground shaking testicular tickling 'Boom' that you experience when nearing an upshifting V8 Supercar.

This mod provides 2 sound conversions which by default are...

Read more about this resource...

Hey Mate, don't have the chance to install this at the moment, do you have a video demonstrating the sound by chance?
Demonstration Video is awaiting approval before it can be released on RD, as well as a minor update. Will upload the new update when the website troubles are fixed.

Hey Mate, don't have the chance to install this at the moment, do you have a video demonstrating the sound by chance?
Hello, for some unusual reason, I was having errors on Race Department website updating the Mod via the original Thread. So i've had to create an entire new resource. Here is the link with a demo Video:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back