General SOS! Problem with running AC after installing shader mods

SOS!

I've tried to install Jeddah circuit (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/jeddah-street-circuit-f1-2021-night-race.40825/) and to do so had to install Content Manager, STFlow and PerPixel. After doing so game showed some shader errors while loading.

Had to reinstall the game, but after that the game is working only in the basic version. After installing any mod (car/track) that worked previously (had a looot of extra tracks/cars and no problems with the game) the game shows loading screen but before any "Loading car/track" info appears it shuts down to main menu. Same happens with each car and track - even basic cars and tracks from the game that worked just before installation of any mod.

I've tried to delete also C/Documents/Asseto Corsa configuration files and reinstall without them, but same happens. I guess there have to be files somewhere "deeper" that I have no idea of that have been altered by either Content Manager, STFlow and PerPixel.

Any ideas what can I do to be able to install modded car/tracks again?

SOS!

I've tried to install Jeddah circuit (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/jeddah-street-circuit-f1-2021-night-race.40825/) and to do so had to install Content Manager, STFlow and PerPixel. After doing so game showed some shader errors while loading.

Had to reinstall the game, but after that the game is working only in the basic version. After installing any mod (car/track) that worked previously (had a looot of extra tracks/cars and no problems with the game) the game shows loading screen but before any "Loading car/track" info appears it shuts down to main menu. Same happens with each car and track - even basic cars and tracks from the game that worked just before installation of any mod.

I've tried to delete also C/Documents/Asseto Corsa configuration files and reinstall without them, but same happens. I guess there have to be files somewhere "deeper" that I have no idea of that have been altered by either Content Manager, STFlow and PerPixel.

Any ideas what can I do to be able to install modded car/tracks again?
P.S.

the only action I did in content manager was to update two mods (unrelated to the case) that it found newer versions of.

The ones I've uploaded here (stFlow and stPerPixelMultimap_emissive) don't overwrite any files, should have no effect on tracks/cars that don't use them. In general if multiple mods include them they will overwrite each other, which I believe causes a warning but there are basically only 2 public versions anyway (with/without a transparency channel) and they're compatible with each other.

Kinda more likely problem is a broken CSP install, reinstalling AC won't remove it and it applies whether or not you use CM.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back