Sophia Florsch #99 2021 Audi R8 LMS EVO DTM Livery

Skins Sophia Florsch #99 2021 Audi R8 LMS EVO DTM Livery 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
soulkobk submitted a new resource:

Sophia Florsch #99 2021 Audi R8 LMS EVO DTM Livery - Sophia Florsch #99 2021 Audi R8 LMS EVO DTM Livery

This is the new 2021 livery for 'Sophia Florsch' (Floersch) and the Audi R8 LMS EVO (Endurance and Sprint) by 'Barrikad Krew Studio'.

After watching a recent video of Sophia's, I though I might have a crack at creating it in Assetto Corsa... so here it is.

The livery is 95% identical, and I have attempted to get it as close to the IRL vehicle as possible... eg one difference is the door numbers, due to AC model constraints.

Below is what the livery looks like (sprint version shown). The...

Read more about this resource...

How can i install this mod?

It says how on the overview page...

The included .zip file is set up to be able to be drag-and-dropped on to 'Content Manager' for easy installation. Be sure to have the two vehicles installed prior, those being...

bk_audi_r8_lms_2019
and

bk_audi_r8_lms_2019_sprint

Therefore, make sure you have the above 2 vehicles installed (via content manager preferred)... then download the livery zip file from here, and drag it on to content manager to process the file, click the right-hand menu at the top of the window (green arrow shows?) find it in the list and press install.

Its look nice af, but I think the racing number on the side is different from actualy livey, if not mistaken, overall great job

1631232600498.png

Its look nice af, but I think the racing number on the side is different from actualy livey, if not mistaken, overall great job

View attachment 501866
Thanks... and you are correct. In my original post (Summary)...

The livery is 95% identical, and I have attempted to get it as close to the IRL vehicle as possible... eg one difference is the door numbers, due to AC model constraints.

The vehicle model only allows this shape of door number due to the way it was created, therefore I had to adapt the way the door numbers were... and this is my interpretation of such. :)

The included .zip file is set up to be able to be drag-and-dropped on to 'Content Manager' for easy installation. Be sure to have the two vehicles installed prior, those being...

bk_audi_r8_lms_2019
and

Therefore, make sure you have the above 2 vehicles installed (via content manager preferred)... then download the livery zip file from here, and drag it on to content manager to process the file, click the right-hand menu at the top of the window (green arrow shows?) find it in the list and press install.
i got it but it was realyy bugy i dont know why but thx for the mod

soulkobk updated Sophia Florsch #99 2021 Audi R8 LMS EVO DTM Livery with a new update entry:

Sophia Florsch #99 2021 Audi R8 LMS EVO DTM Livery v2

After receiving many requests for an update with the door numbers, I have removed the 'number plates', and created a replica of the original 'number plates' on the doors with an update to the CSP config to hide the remaining bits of them.

I have also updated the AO to match the satin finish on liveries #3 and #9 created by @Fabian.W by reference of #99 livery.

Day...
View attachment 509239
Dusk...
View attachment 509240
Night...
[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

soulkobk updated Sophia Florsch #99 2021 Audi R8 LMS EVO DTM Livery with a new update entry:

After receiving many requests for an update with the door numbers, I have removed the 'number plates', and created a replica of the original 'number plates' on the doors with an update to the CSP config to hide the remaining bits of them.

I have also updated the AO to match the satin finish on liveries #3 and #9 created by @Fabian.W by reference of #99 livery.

Day...
View attachment 509239
Dusk...
[ATTACH type="full"...

Day...
View attachment 509254
Dusk...
View attachment 509255
Night...
[ATTACH...

bk_audi_r8_lms_2019
and

Hey where can i find the audi vehicle to install it?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.8%