Sons of Anarchy

So, who watches this awesome show?

i love it , it's something totally different and has a compelling story, also the characters are very strong in this series.

Season 5 has just Premiered and im watching it tonight, who is watches it?

Awesome show! Just starting to watch at the season premiere.;) It's been a tough moment each year when the 12 episodes are thru and have to wait until the next season.. Don't yet know how this season starts but i do recommend watching all season, at least watch the first season... The characters have developed since, don't know how much introduction there is etc.

Well we watched 3 episodes of season one so far and :thumbsup:
oh wow really? i just brought seasons 1-3 , even tho i have them all on my Hard Drive i will support the crew and pay part of their wages :D .... trust me bro, you will be hooked on sons of anarchy.

i just watched Seasons 5 Episode 1 last night (newest one out there) , and boy it didn't disappoint, i can see some great storylines coming up, the thing i love about this show is, it's very hard to predict where it's going.

oh wow really? i just brought seasons 1-3 , even tho i have them all on my Hard Drive i will support the crew and pay part of their wages :D .... trust me bro, you will be hooked on sons of anarchy.

i just watched Seasons 5 Episode 1 last night (newest one out there) , and boy it didn't disappoint, i can see some great storylines coming up, the thing i love about this show is, it's very hard to predict where it's going.

Yeah man! pretty cool of my girlfriend to get me those. She's been watching the show since the first season but i'm all new to it. I'll probably watch a few more episodes before i turn in for the night.

haha, i watched it from season 1 up until this point :d

i brought the set to support the guys who produce this, also im hoping my bro will get into it.

this show is really good.

I got through my seasons 1 to 3 and now four episodes into season 4. What a great series this is!, not one bad episode.

I found a site called Project free TV so i've been watching season 4 with it and then on to season 5.

Agent Stall, Oh i couldn't stand her! I was wondering when her time was going to come then it happened ;)

Oh man, avoid all spoilers, get on schedule fast!...Don't know how long you can avoid the awful truth, this bein the internet and all.. I read somewhere that official spoiler protection is about one month, that's before everyone thinks it's common knowledge.. The recent happenings on the series almost crushed me.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back