Resource icon

Misc Sonoma - Dry/Winter skin pack 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Not sure what you talk about, ribbons?
Just drop the sonoma folder into AC track folder and load the session. Works for me.
Ribbons = layouts.
Do you get the option to select the original yellow grass as a 'skin' when selecting the track, or does it overwrite the green grass textures from the recent Reboot update?

Ribbons = layouts.
Do you get the option to select the original yellow grass as a 'skin' when selecting the track, or does it overwrite the green grass textures from the recent Reboot update?
OK in CM menu click on content - choose tracks - Sonoma , click on skins at the bottom menu.
Create a new one - name it - save - close CM.
Go to the sonoma folder - skins - now you have a folder called cm_skins inside is a folder with the name you gave the skin - drop the dds files there.

Now it should work....

OK in CM menu click on content - choose tracks - Sonoma , click on skins at the bottom menu.
Create a new one - name it - save - close CM.
Go to the sonoma folder - skins - now you have a folder called cm_skins inside is a folder with the name you gave the skin - drop the dds files there.

Now it should work....
Thanks very much, that worked. No idea why it wasn't working with the original instructions...
*shrugs*

Thanks very much, that worked. No idea why it wasn't working with the original instructions...
*shrugs*
The way it is done in the download would also work with Kunos launcher.
It overrides the textures in the Sonoma kn5 files and the only way to get back to the original green Sonoma is by deleting the skins folder.

Everything is better with CM! Anyway now you know how to do track skins:)

Drop the contents of the zip into the track folder and then check this box if you want the sandy version: (which is what I will probably rename it)
5I2T8t8.png

FYI, the track download over at Reboot has now been updated to include the original dry grass as a selectable skin option.

It might be worth making this clear in the download description to avoid confusion or conflicts.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back