something wrong with tracks....or is it me....

in gtr2 Valencia circuit, most of the time i am either crashing, spinning out or messing up the race line and snapping the mouse in turn 9-11 resulting in 1:45 to 1:52 lap time in porsche 996....but in the same track in GTR Evolution i dint crash or mess up a single time and made 1:43 on first try in M3.....there is something definitely wrong here....mouse sensitivity 30 and speed sensitivity 60 for both games, but i am getting out of control more in GTR2.....hell i even spin out in 10 sensitivity.... T_T
Valencia is steadily becoming a nightmare for me.....

Because it is normal to spin when you accelerate too much while you turn your wheel far left/right.
With keyboard and mouse controls, your brake/accelerator is either ON (100%) or OFF (0%), you just cannot set the required level as with your feet when you use wheel/pedals.
So for keyboard/mouse it is highly recommended to enable ABS/TCS at high level (do not use professional mode which will disable ABS/TCS) and go in control settings to set brake/accelerator sensitivity between 30-35% max.

The fact that you drive finger in the nose GTR EVO with mouse just proves that it is more arcade than GTR2

A system I used in mobile racing games was what I called tap tap. If your going to use a mouse try tapping repeatedly on the accelerator button. The slower you tap the less you are accelerating the fast you tap the fast you are accelerating. Worth a try anyway.
But as mention above just about any other controller would better than a mouse.

Second hand black Momo would be 500% better

I still use that momo one with gtr2.
Yes its much better then keyboard/mouse.

Not a bad wheel... its outdated but it does the job gtr2 is one of the last game that haves a preset for the momo one.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 8.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%