Something is wrong now

My trackdeveloping now delayed until 1 minutes to load in rFactor.
It was made with BTB 5.xxx . I saved the My Projects folder and now load with BTB 6.03 and works fine in design but in Rfactor delayed too much for load.
Before BTB 6.03 loaded quickly. I did not made any changes, not hardware changes not new objets, and not touch terrain.:dont-know:

I dont know how to explain. (my english is poor)
But with a project made with 5.xx versions, the track load fast in Rfactor. I mean, the load until the car is ready to run. In fact track works fine, but the time to load is one or more minute .
I dindt made any changes, only set double sided in some walls textures. Now I erase this textured objects, erase some walll but still the same excesive time to load.
I test the project in others PCs and friends reports same problem.
(one or two minutes to load).

In the load time, the CPU not work hard, is all normal .
If someboy wanna check the Track is about 22 Megs, I can upload it if was requested

Can you post the BTB track too. In a PM if you don't want others to use it.

I think you have a lot of objectbs set to collideable, which is why rF takes so long to load. There is a lot of grass that is rendering strangely and it would appear to collide with the car.

Try a test and remove all collisions from all object, then export (but don't save).

Thanks for the answer. I suspected there was something strange with the grass. It happened at some point when changue properties in merged objets into BTB
Later tonite I will implement your advice.

My question now is: should I change the properties of objects in Xpack? or in the properties of objects into BTB??
because here I did a merge a lot of them
Thank you very much for the support

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 193 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 379 28.3%