Something different

I know this isn't the right section to post....since many people enjoys my work here,so i felt like you should know the other side of me. Some of may already know about this...but many of you don't. Still not sure how interesting this would be to all the racers here.

My journey of photoshop didn't start with modding games.....it all started with photo manipulation arts inspired from my brother's(link to Gallery) invaluable works... My first work released here on flickr.....Year- Dec 2008 Rian Speed-age only 11 :sneaky: .

.....and it all started there continuing my works till Feb 2010. I had a long break of almost 3 years since then before returning to my roots today.

Collaborating with my best buddy and fellow Race Department member Matthew327

Title: ILLUMINATO
8174283068_851e307d15_b.jpg

Originally my concept was to make him visible....but then had to change my mind and put him in the mist. This was only my comeback shot....will be bringing more in the near future.

I still wouldn't call myself a professional yet....I'm only 16 and i have a lot more to go to reach that very ultimate level.

If you are willing to play a role in my artwork....you are most welcome. :)

Will be setting my foot on DeviantArt very soon. ;)

Flickr Gallery Link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rian_/

Rian, why didn't you just put this in the General discussion thread?

It would be the correct place for it, and more people would be likely to see it.

Yes I know, but my point is that it isn't a mod, so why is it here?

You got to admit, you're one of the first who will post a picture of a facepalm or something similar or comment if someone places a request or something in this section.....and yet....

Just saying thats all.

Why do you?

What rights, it's not about having rights, more about knowing where to put postings.

I don't see anybody else claiming they have a right to post what they want where they want.

But nevermind was only trying to steer you and your thread to a greater traffic flow.

I think i do carry some rights to break rules. :p
I think I do disagree with you - if anyone could, just by feeling, break the rules, then we'd have a lot of trouble here on RD.

Even though I really like your works, I think this doesn't belong here.

Looking forward to finding your works on DeviantArt though.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%