Something against iracing??

Hello,

I'm wondering why iracing does not have it's dedicated directory on this forums as all the others (AC, ACC, Raceroom, rfactor, etc)?
Also, the new season built was made available a couple of days ago but no article on it...

Why is this?

Paul

Hello,

I'm wondering why iracing does not have it's dedicated directory on this forums as all the others (AC, ACC, Raceroom, rfactor, etc)?
Also, the new season built was made available a couple of days ago but no article on it...

Why is this?

Paul

Not much love for iracing here as very few members use it and with the recent news of RD launching it's own free esport platform I am sure it will just add fuel to the pricing complaints.
I wish them the best with there launch and if they get similar or even half the player count 24/7 in titles I enjoy I'll seriously consider switching to save money, but I feel the majority of players will be AC based.

As for iracing news they usually post the latest builds but most the time not for a few days after. You'll get the handful who enjoy the info, a couple that will tell you about there past experience and complain about the tire model and several dozen complaining about the cost in every news thread....it gets old!

Best to stick to the iracing forms IMO for civil conversations and up to date news.

Cheers
David

Last edited:
Thanks for your insight David.

Sounds a bit sad to me... I like all simulations and see no reason why iracing is to be boycotted here...
I don't like some things about i-racing , but I agree that it's no reason to boycott or silence them or anyone else for that matter. It's Childish and Weak to silence things you disagree with or offend you.

Same for me Sean. For me we should be open to all real simulations and iracing is one of them... For the moment my personal favourite... Who knows that will soon be AMS2 but again, why not cover them all....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back