Someone who knows how to use sketchup and btb

Hello everyone, I have some problems in rfactor.I use an image of a tree and the ago in png, with the transparent background and another in dds, in sketchup I create the style tree to those of RBR, all good, I export it and well .Now I open the xpack and create an xpack with that tree, inside I remove the png and change it to dds and create the xpack.I have already created xpack and I had no problem, well in the btb I put the created tree and another behind , it looks good, but when I am in rfactor it is transparent and you see the tree behind. thank you very much

hola todos,tengo unos problemas en rfactor.Yo utilizo una imagen de un arbol y la ago en png,con el fondo trasparente y otra en dds,en sketchup creo el arbol del estilo a los de RBR,todo bien,lo exporto y bien.Ahora abro el xpack y creo un xpack con ese arbol,dentro le quito el png y lo cambio por dds y creo el xpack.he creado ya xpack y no e tenido problema,pues bien en el btb pongo el arbol creado y otro detras,se ve bien,pero cuando estoy en rfactor se transparenta y se ve el arbol de detras.muchas gracias

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back