F1 2016 Someone tell me how to make the tyres last longer?

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)
On some tracks such as China and Bahrain the tyres wear out way too quickly and I've heard that some other drivers have the same problem, is there any setup that could help me? Because my driving style isn't that harsh... don't know how to be smoother than that.. :/ thanks.

Play with fuel consumption within a lap helps. Lift and coast helps. Slightly more wing helps. Anything that does not make your car oversteer too much might help. It took me a while to get a proper feel for tyres; because of that, some potential good races with well thought tactics went up in smoke. But later it got better.

Play with fuel consumption within a lap helps. Lift and coast helps. Slightly more wing helps. Anything that does not make your car oversteer too much might help. It took me a while to get a proper feel for tyres; because of that, some potential good races with well thought tactics went up in smoke. But later it got better.

Yeah, starting with less fuel is helping me, I still don't make my tyres last comfortably to the end of the stint though but it's a matter of practice I guess.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back