Cars Someone planning to port the Vantage GT3 2019 from RF2 to AC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would ban.

I'd be singin'

Everybody bans somebody sometime
Everybody gets a ban somehow
Something in your post just told me
Your sometime is now

Last edited:
If you would bother to read the forum rules you would see that anything illegal isn't wanted here and will be moderated by the admins.
Ripping models etc is illegal and therefore it's neither wanted not allowed here :)
Since there are a lot of really awesome creators here at RD, most of the users is standing strongly behind these guys and everyone talking about breaking the law regarding creative content will get some special treatment.

No hard feelings, now you know :)
But I guess you can't expect a nice treatment when asking for something illegal when surrounded by people who are affected or extremely biased by ripped models :p

Having said that, looking at recent days it seems RD don't seem to mind so fill your boots.
As if that's a new problem on RD. Do you still remember the Dorsch GT3 Cup and how long it has been supported on this site, even after Reb.Ellion proved that it has been a rip-off? That was way back in 2015, if I remember correctly.

edit: I know that's harsh words against RD and it looks like I cannot stand this site at all. In fact: I love the supporting community and love the fact that I can search up pretty much everything here if it's sim-racing related. However, I've also been scratching my head over some other discussions at RD and how they were handled more then once.

Last edited:
I think the most important thing what people needs to remember is,
RD is a free community with great staff members "of whom all share there time here for free"
so they can not be everywhere at once to deal with half the nonsense people say or do,
its just reality and life,

Secondly the RF2 model is trash and looks like a LOD_B in RF2 and will look like like a LOD_C inside AC,
no one here will RIP the models specially not that particular model anyways,
be much faster to simply make one of the same quality,

but always remember 1st in your mind, RD is here for free for the community to use and enjoy,
no one should expect them to check every single piece of information or uploads within hrs of something been uploaded,
thats why they invented the report button. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%