Someone Kidnap all the Converters? XD

lol it seems racer just grinded to a halt lately i dont seen any new conversions or Anything several of then i was looking forward to amg's new suv that range rover classic whahappen to everybody XD

I noticed that there wasn't many new uploads on TT. But as 2o6 said, people have lives away from Racer, Racer is just a hobbie for most if not all of us :)

And indeed. Perhaps you should use your time to do some converting yourself. Self learning is fun ;)

To publish conversions is a really tricky thing... because usually original author does not authorize any conversion to any game in any way.
I've finish a lot of them -cars and tracks-, mainly from rFactor (the actual Racer CG 3D engine is waaaaaay better than the rFactor one). And they are there, in my disk, because I do not have authorization from authors.

Recently I uploaded to Youtube some videos and the authors contact me asking for explanations...

Sad but true.

It depends. If you can get on good speaking terms with authors, they're usually pretty happy to give permission.

But then again, I've only ever worked with GTA modders.

Heh not ment as an offensive statement just was curious how things where going with our different converters and ya know wondering what the status was on some of the different projects happening sorry to sound a tad gripey just curious

Oh, we'll model, and we'll convert, and we'll mod the hell out of Racer 0.9 final! Am I right or am I right? :p :D
Oye I think your right there.

you're not getting any one of them back until my ransom demands are met. Until then, they will be worked night and day, converting Gran Turismo 4 models to run in Midtown Madness. Baahahahaaa!
what are your ransom demands? booze? pizza? money? don't worry I have none of the above haha.

and I lol'ed at Grand Turismo 4 models converted to run in Midtown Madness.

Probably women or cars harey, right Fifty? ;)

Anyone get round to converting from Forza yet? I'm gonna have a go soon, I want to get some sounds from it too, so.. while I'm there.. lol.

Probably women or cars harey, right Fifty? ;)
Now see those I have, but I won't willingly give them away, even if it means the converters come back lol. and I lied I do have booze, but again I'm not giving it away, its mine!

and go for converting from Forza, don't remember what cars are even in that game off the top of my head though.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back