Someone have initialization problems

Hi everyone,

I bought this game a long time ago, but never run it on my computer. I tried every possible solution and did nothing. I sent a message on the support, but I was never answered.

Has anyone had a similar problem?

My trace file follows attachment.

Attachments

• trace (6).txt
    2.6 KB · Views: 256
I have nothing more than the game files. All is standard.

Hey, just went through this exact issue after the most recent update.

Go to your Steam folder, find the Automobilista folder, find the AMS.exe and the AMS Dedicated.exe and AMS Config.exe while you're there. Right click on each one, set the checkbox to run as administrator and then the game will run.

AMS.exe is really the only one you need to play but it can't hurt to do the other two should you need them or in the event the config tool gives you grief as well.

Hey, just went through this exact issue after the most recent update.

Go to your Steam folder, find the Automobilista folder, find the AMS.exe and the AMS Dedicated.exe and AMS Config.exe while you're there. Right click on each one, set the checkbox to run as administrator and then the game will run.

AMS.exe is really the only one you need to play but it can't hurt to do the other two should you need them or in the event the config tool gives you grief as well.

I followed the steps here and the error persists :/

Do you have a Corsiar K55 keyboard? I have to unplug mine before I start the game and when I quit a race session. I can plug it back in once the game is into the main screen, but it is frustrating.

Do you have a Corsiar K55 keyboard? I have to unplug mine before I start the game and when I quit a race session. I can plug it back in once the game is into the main screen, but it is frustrating.

No, a don't have this keyboard. But, I followed your tip and removing the USB devices from the ports and testing them to see if it worked. The same error persists.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%