Someone can help me?

Hi,

i had become a licensed member this day and i'm curious how i can download the mods and how i must join the race servers.
I've heard that there will be club races, and i want to participate at one of them. but i need the mods.
Does someone know where i can sign in for these clubraces or how i can download mods and joining the servers without a mismatch (rfactor)

Thanks for your help!
Sander Eefting

Hey Sander,

First off, welcome to RD. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.
You should not have a problem with mismatches as the mods we run on our rFactor servers are exactly the same as they are provided in our downloads section here. There will be a link to the mod you need in the initial post of a club event thread - speaking of club events, you can find European timezone events here in the European Racing Club. Pick an event that suits you, post in the thread that you want to sign up, and go!
You will also find passwords and other such details here.

Hope this helps... :)

Thanks Brian, i really do ! :p

i have one more question: How can i join the RD servers?
do i need to look in the server list in Rfactor>connect?
i hope not, because i had some problems with it when i race at benelux racing online.
i just can't find the servers...

Welcome Sander, enjoy your time here :)

To Join the RD servers you need to look in the Application & Rules section at the very top of the forum. Then click in the Rules & Password sub-section and the passwords are there.
Hope you find it :thumb:

Thanks Ross, Yes i have found the password but do i need some sort of ip to join the servers? or are the servers in the server list?
if you don;t understand me, please say it and i''ll try to explain it in a other way.

Hi Sander

Just look on the server list in rF, will be summat like RACEDEPARTMENT (then the game type/name)

You might need to click the re-fresh button a few times on the server list

Anything else, just ask :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%