Some wip projects

AndreasFSC

Too much going on...
battle1989.jpg

All the cars of this man are not his, he takes them from other authors who made them for gtr2

And after that and giving so much retouch to the photos, he does not know how to polish the paint
@AndreasFSC is the REAL AUTHOR of theses cars, it is Fury team who ask for permission to use HIS WORK, and same for MY WORK as they use many of my own textures to make their super touring mod for gtr2, so please either read carefully credits in readme or simply SHUT UP before saying such B U LL S HITS!!!

FYI THE MOST DOWLOADED MOD OF ALL TIME WITH MORE THAN 580 000 DOWNLOADS is :
look at the date of creation of Andreas's mod then look at the date of creation of Furinkazen mod!

Last edited:
All the cars of this man are not his, he takes them from other authors who made them for gtr2

And after that and giving so much retouch to the photos, he does not know how to polish the paint
Very funny post, I started making these cars about ten years ago, and the pictures are pure unedited screenshots from the game. You are talking a lot about what you don't know anything about. It is easy to add a lot of reflections to the cars, but that would look bad.

And if you want to know more about the GTR2 Super Touring mod, please ask my modding friend @Furinkazen :roflmao:

Last edited:
Thanks for your support in this 'event'.
A little bit refreshing in some strange way, but I wonder about his reason for posting.
It would be easier to say that poly count or texture resolution is too low or something like that :O_o:

It seems that the truths hurt you, it was not my intention, it seems that you are afraid that I will tell the truth about the super touring mod and you report me so that your friend moderator will censor me and I cannot speak anymore

The Super touring mod circulated in private mode for some people in rfactor 10 years ago and it was still in beta, I had it on my old computer and the author was not you

Someone dropped it and someone kept it to convert it to gtr2, still after 10 years you are still holding that lie, still after 10 years the mod is still in beta, you have not been able to optimize anything, not even shine the paint

Regarding the other cars I have had them in my gtr2 and I have never seen your authorship in the credits, the TATA mod I have no idea but surely you also stole it from someone

You must be the only one in the world who thinks that a car without optimizing the brightness and the plastics looks good, you and your friends LOL

Now if you want to, stop me again and erase my message like cowards, bye
That's just factless nonsense. Only because you had something or believe something does not make it true. Come back with facts that can objectively be verified.
Visual critics are welcome, but you should also not act like your opinion is the only right one.

It seems that the truths hurt you, it was not my intention, it seems that you are afraid that I will tell the truth about the super touring mod and you report me so that your friend moderator will censor me and I cannot speak anymore

The Super touring mod circulated in private mode for some people in rfactor 10 years ago and it was still in beta, I had it on my old computer and the author was not you

Someone dropped it and someone kept it to convert it to gtr2, still after 10 years you are still holding that lie, still after 10 years the mod is still in beta, you have not been able to optimize anything, not even shine the paint

Regarding the other cars I have had them in my gtr2 and I have never seen your authorship in the credits, the TATA mod I have no idea but surely you also stole it from someone

You must be the only one in the world who thinks that a car without optimizing the brightness and the plastics looks good, you and your friends LOL

Now if you want to, stop me again and erase my message like cowards, bye
That is a really silly thing to say, take a look at this tread from 2010: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/super-touring-98-mod.15078/

I gave permission to Evo monkey to use my models in rFactor1

1618754523376.png

Last edited:
It is so easy to check the facts, so I really wonder why he keeps saying these things.
Boost his own ego by trying to bring others down?
I haven't said anything about his materials settings...

Last edited:
Hello as Furi hasn't responded yet I will say on his behalf as a member of the FRM team we have always worked with permission to use Andreas' work as the mod wouldn't exist without his many hours of work. Furi puts the uploads together and manages the site now I need to check if @GTR233 is credited for his work. We have never claimed credit for the original cars, just the updates and changes we have made in the GTR2 version.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%