Some questions...

tjc

Premium
New to GSCE so wondering about a few things.

When I press the "Look Back" button I can see parts of the rear of the car in the view and not just a clear view of the track/cars behind me. Is there any way to have this view without the car parts showing?

(Not the mirrors, I`m quite happy to see the rear wheels etc in the mirrors, I`m talking about the look back option)

Plus I seem to be having trouble assigning buttons for certain views like chase cam etc. When I try to assign buttons for these cams it doesn`t seem to take them no matter if I try to over ride the default options. Can this be done in GSCE as it can be done in rf etc?

Sorry for the noob questions. It`s possible I`m just not used to how GSCE works with these things yet but I`ve driven rf/rf2 for some time now and thought it would be similar in GSCE.

:)

Open your profile PLR file and change the following options. It will solve your problem:
Self In TV Rearview="0" // add values for any that should be visible (0=none): 1=rear wing & wheels, 2=body & susp, 4=cockpit, 8=steering wheel (15=all)
Self In Cockpit Rearview="0" // add values for any that should be visible (0=none): 1=rear wing & wheels, 2=body & susp, 4=cockpit, 8=steering wheel (15=all)

When it comes to cams, I'm a noob so cant help you there

Reactions: tjc
Thanks for the reply. :)

I`ve changed the values to 0 (Self In TV Rearview="0" // add values for any that should be visible (0=none): 1=rear wing & wheels, 2=body & susp, 4=cockpit, 8=steering wheel (15=all) ) was already at 0 but the Self in Cockpit Rearview was at 15 so changed that to 0

I`m finding things a bit strange here though. When I try to assign the left steering wheel button on the G25 for the look back view it doesn`t take it, it won`t accept it. Same goes for trying to assign other buttons etc... nothing happens...

Mmm... lost lol...

Well I now have all the cams assigned I wanted... would you believe they would`nt work for me because first gear was selected in the shifter. DOH!!! :O_o::D

I must have knocked it slightly when moving it... lol

Thanks for the replies/help guys. :)

There`s one noob question I still have though. How do I stop the intro video from showing every time I fire up GSCE?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back