Some new UI videos

Sounds more like german to me...;) Not that it makes it easier for me to understand, but from the little I could get, I didn't hear a release date; but Marcel is consistently talking about missing bits so I would not hold my breath for a quick release. It also runs from a laptop so he says it is much slower than it should, you get some lag and the track takes a long time to load.

Nothing revolutionary but it looks slick and nicely done. They plan to add more infos on the setup screens; one nice feature is that a setting turns orange when you change it, until you save your setup. And changes are indicated on the main setup screen so it is really fast to get the changes, nice. You can easily search, i.e find quickly all the Porsche cars and skins.

I hope a German speaking can make a recap of the conversation! :)

If I understand correctly (but my German is very barebones), in the second, longer video, the person Marcel talks to asks if it will be released with the Nordschleife, and Marcel replies it will come later. I think that's the only thing related to release date I noticed.

Looks interesting and stylish, though. The question is whether stylish also means easy to use, since we have plenty of examples of UIs that sacrifice usability for style (I'm looking at you, Google, but many others as well), but that can only be judged by actually using it.

Looks really nice. Will be weird using rF2 with such a modern interface. Hahaha.
Good job S397. Keep on rolling out those updates ..

Also, it's html based isn't it?
So should be able to be modified perhaps...

Looks really slick. Will be like a new game, and then you get on track and hey, it's still my go to race sim... lol
Just hope this UI comes soon along with the better online lobbies and competition system. Then things will hopefully start getting better for this awesome sim

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 384 39.8%