DiRT Rally 2.0 Some issues I need help with

Hello,

New to Dirt Rally 2 and running into some small issues..

1) Replay in reverse

When the replay starts it goes into reverse. I can use the brake / acceleration pedal to go backward or forward faster. So what happens is when I apply some brake pressure the replay plays forward. If I brake more it goes in reverse again. I checked my inputs and when I don't have my foot on the brake than I don't have any input. So it's weird. I also have minimum force set through fanatec configurator. CSP v3 pedals. I also disabled brake, accelerator and steering for all input types where it isn't used.

2) When I move my mouse in the UI some rectangle UI boxes in the bottom right corner are changing very fast between smaller and bigger. Annoying in some menus. Does not happen in all menus as well.

3) Audio loss during rally

I've had the issue two times now that the audio is suddenly completely gone while driving. Going back to the menu and back in the rally fixes it.

Those are the main issues so far. Enjoying it otherwise !

If anyone knows what fixes these, thanks. I googled around but didn't find much..

So are mine, but I just ignore that (I rely on the HUD).
Re the replays, my replays go forward if I turn the wheel to the right, and go backwards when I turn the wheel to the left.
I haven't found out how to change those mappings, so I just use the wheel to control the replay direction.

I don't rely on the fanatec leds either, so no big deal.

Maybe I have it configured somewhere to use the pedals instead of the wheel for the replay. I'll check.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.9%