Some endurance questions

Hi,

Last month my team and I drove a 12 hour endurance race at Bathurst but in the last 2 hours our rear brakes were gone.
Also we had an engine light on after 8,5 hours of racing which turned from yellow to orange after 10 hours of racing. It did not impact our laptimes that much (probably because we professionally suck) but I don't think these lights popping on is a good thing. (Do have to mention that tracktemps were over 40° at noon.)
In september we have another 12h and after that a 24h race. I really fear to run into the same troubles during the 12h race and can't imagine at this moment any scenario of us finishing the 24h race.
Do you have some advice about the do's and don'ts driving style related as well as setup wise? That would be much appreciated. Please enlighten us...

Definitely pad 2, the others aren't suited for longer endurance races.
Honda nsx.
Like I said temps at noon were over 42°. Brake ducts were set at 4 iirc and I have to admit brake balance was more towards the rear. 53%
Ingame racetime was from 5 am to 5 pm
Ecumode was mostly set on 1 which is slowest dry weather setting for the nsx. (Differs from all the other cars where 1 is fastest setting)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 68 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 13.8%