DiRT Rally 2.0 Some Dumb Questions re: DiRT Rally 2.0

1) Is there a way to see what the class/car, stage, and conditions are for a Daily/Weekly Challenge on Racenet before you enter it?

2) Is there a way to see the full results for a Daily/Weekly after it is completed? Not just the rewards screen that you ge the one time, but being able to view last week's daily's for example.

3) Is there a way to see the total number of times posted for a Daily/Weekly Challenge without having to scroll and scroll until you possibly reach the end?

4) Is it possible to see Gamertag/Name for Steam/PS4/Xbox One users all in the same leaderboard, as opposed to just seeing the generic "Dirt Player"

5) Is there a way to see on the Daily/Weekly Leaderboards how upgraded a car is that is used or see if a custom setup was used?

6) Is there a way to setup Online League Rally Championships as there was in the original DiRT?
https://www.dirtgame.com/leagues

7) Is there any way to setup a Thrustmaster TX 458 Italia steering wheel on the Xbox One X and configure the steering/FFB to be even close to how it was in the original DiRT?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1) Is there a way to see what the class/car, stage, and conditions are for a Daily/Weekly Challenge on Racenet before you enter it?

6) Is there a way to setup Online League Rally Championships as there was in the original DiRT?
https://www.dirtgame.com/leagues

Just answering what I can at the moment.

1. The class is visible on the event "poster". E.g on "Daily Challenge" in the bottom left (of the "poster), there is a class sign. E.g Rally - rwd H2

6. Not yet. I've been told it will come in "weeks, not months". Don't hold your breath waiting for it though.

Thanks so much for the answers. So I should have been more clear on #1 - Is there a way to see all the information for class/car, stage, and conditions for the Daily/Weekly? The reason for this would be to practice/test it out before you run it for real. But maybe that is the point, they don't want you to know beforehand.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%