Tracks Some advices for creating trees for Assetto Corsa mod track?

Yeah, here you go (and I guess all the onlookers, lol). Just take off the txt at the end.
Thank you very much for sharing, that is really nice from you. I will just try it, see if this one works in RTB. If it does, I'll try to recreate mine the same way. You can remove the downloads from your previous post now, if you wish. Gonna try the tree now, before work

Yeah, here you go (and I guess all the onlookers, lol). Just take off the txt at the end.
Well, tried it and saw the exact same problem. I guess RTB needs some specific settings for this purpose. Thank you for helping me. If I finally manage to fix this issue, I'll write here what I did.

Is there any chance you could move your project across from RTB to Blender? You would have so much more control over the things you are trying to do :unsure:
I do plan it at some point. Just not there yet. A lot of people are using RTB so I thought about making a tree Xpack tutorial after all I've been through. A tutorial for complete noobies. Guess I won't be making that tutorial after all. Anyways, thank you for the help. I'll be moving forward with the trees as they are considering they work fine in the game.

Last edited:
MADE IT WORK! :)
To some of you this may be funny and common knowledge but for lil'o me this was a crucial mistake.

So, "specular value" can be zero but "specular power" must be a number higher than zero! This fixed the issue and my one year battle with trees has ended! Thank you so much for the help! You are the best! :thumbsup:

This thread can be closed now. I promise I will write or film a good tree making tutorial for Race Track Builder in the near future.

Be good, be nice, see you on the track!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back