( SOLD ) UK SimXperience GS-4 Motion Feedback G Seat ( SOLD )

dazzyb2k3

50RPM
Original poster
Premium
Jan 12, 2010
THIS ITEM IS NOW SOLD

I'm having a clear out of some gear i've acquired from my time in the industry. One of the more interesting items is this SimXperience GS-4 Motion Feedback Seat.

This is a really cool high end piece of kit that gives 6DOF feedback using servo plates to simulate G Forces. Really quite realistic and exhilarating to use. It also has a small footprint so is a great halfway house for those without the space who want motion type feedback. Amazing by itself but If you combined this with a full on motion platform the results would be epic.

It is in fantastic condition. Not had much use at all. Has a ton of mounting holes and height adjustment. Comes with a Kirkey Seat Cover, cables and instructions.

Please note you will need a copy of SimCommander to use it. It is compatible with all the games that Commander supports.

Would like £500 (Over $2000 new)

I am based in TW7, West London and would prefer a collection if possible but I can probably arrange UK shipping with a bit of leadtime and an extra charge to cover packing and courier fees.

I wouldn't rule out shipping overseas but would obviously cost a lot.

Drop me a message if you are interested or need any further info.

Thanks
DB.

PS. It's more comfortable than you might think :)

Attachments

Last edited:

dazzyb2k3

50RPM
Original poster
Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Sorry guys, this item is now sold. I didn't expect it to go so quickly. Thanks to those who PM'd. If for some reason it becomes available again I will be in touch.

DB

Reactions: asteroulis

knightvision

10RPM
Mar 4, 2016
Hi question about the G4- or G5. Can the seat be adjusted? So that i can lower the back, for example driving in open wheelers i like to lower the backside.
Many simracing seats can be adjusted like in real life with a lever. I like to know if this is possible with G4 or G5

dazzyb2k3

50RPM
Original poster
Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Not sure about the G5 but the G4 doesn’t have any adjustment. It's well positioned though. I never felt the need to have it more upright or reclined.