Upcoming Events

Join TCR Virtual today! AC events on Simracing.GP ACC events on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events

What racing gear do you use while sim racing?

• Gloves

Votes: 369 20.2%
  • Boots

Votes: 70 3.8%
  • Gloves + Boots

Votes: 178 9.7%
  • None

Votes: 1,213 66.3%

Sell (SOLD) Sim Instruments Dash (UK)

Paul Jeffrey

RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief
Staff
Premium
Simistruments Dash.jpg

For sale, Sim Instruments sim racing LED / LCD dashboard. Used with Fanatec CSW V1 & V2 and in perfect working order. Awesome piece of kit!

Price: £80 + delivery

Link to product review HERE
Link to configuration software HERE

Simistruments Dash 2.jpg
Simistruments Dash 3.jpg

Mark Sheepwash

To finish first, first you have to turn up......
Cheers Mark. PM received and item sold to you sir! Just need you to reply to the PM with the delivery address and we'll sort out the money and shipping :)
Cheers Paul sorry for the late reply but have replied. Thanks mate.

£80 was a bargain price. Worth nearly twice that imo. So useful and programmable. Hardly use mine but doubt would ever part with it in case revert away from vr in the future.
Well done Mark, hang on to it. These are becoming rare. Also other software works with it, on top of the sim instruments software.

£80 was a bargain price. Worth nearly twice that imo. So useful and programmable. Hardly use mine but doubt would ever part with it in case revert away from vr in the future.
Well done Mark, hang on to it. These are becoming rare. Also other software works with it, on top of the sim instruments software.
I only know of one which is Fanaleds, is ther another?