( SOLD ) Fanatec CSW V2.5, Fanatec V3 pedals w/ performance kit and Fanatec Handbrake for sale

Hi guys,

First time on the marketplace here at RD, normally an eBay user for most of my things but I thought I'd give this a try first and see how we go!

20180429_130144.jpg

I have just upgraded to an OSW and my brand new V2.5 needs a new home. I replaced my old V2 some months ago when I hastily thought there was something wrong with it and being out of warranty I decided to just go the upgrade. Well in the time it's taken to get the 2.5, I have torn down my rig and in the process upgraded to an OSW. So now my brand new CSW V2.5 is for sale.

I am in Australia, and am happy to give free postage to any buyer in the main cities of the eastern sea board (Brisbane, Sydney, Melboune and Adelaide as well). Anyone else I will need to clarify postage cost before I commit to free postage. Purchased new from Fanatec a month or two ago, total price was AUD $840 delivered. I am willing to take an offer of $770 with the postage mentioned above included. I have the receipt of the sale and am happy to honor any warranty issues for the buyer for the 2 years Fanatec offers under their warranty scheme. Simply get in touch with me and I will act on your behalf as the original owner, as I don't think warranty will transfer over to a second owner.

International buyers: It's probably not worth it for you once you factor in the additional delivery fee and the fact that the wheel is brand new, meaning not much saving on a second hand one, but happy to answer any questions you may have regardless.

Offers are welcome but do remember the wheel base is brand new and you basically save $70 minimum (my postage cost was $10 when I bought it) on a brand new V2.5 and you will still get the warranty as normal. You have my word.

I am keeping my 3 rims as I have ordered the adapter for the OSW to accept Fanatec rims, so it's just the wheel base for sale.

EDIT: Have decided to go whole hog and pull the trigger on a full HE upgrade (pedals and handbrake). So adding a set of Fanatec V3 Pedals (+ Brake Performance Kit) and Fanatec Handbrake to the sale.

Both come with original boxes and all accessories. Pedals are 2 years old and include the highly recommended Brake Performance Kit which greatly enhances feel over the standard parts used. The handbrake has only just been mounted and now removed (same story as the V2.5 wheel base) and is basically brand new. Can provide receipt for this one too if needed.

20180429_214848.jpg

20180429_215323.jpg

V3 pedals + Brake Performance Kit: AUD $450 (2 years old)
Handbrake: AUD $180 (1 month old)

Shipping on these applies same as the V2.5 wheel base detailed above.

Any questions just fire away.

Last edited:
Yeah not sure if any international people would be interested. If it was proper used, then you probably would save but seeing as it's not, with shipping it's probably easier and cheaper to just get it straight from Fanatec locally.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back