Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
I've discovered that it's the track lights that are the problem. On unlit tracks and darker sections of lit tracks the headlights work as expected and everything looks fantastic but track lighting too bright. I've tried once again to reinstall the track configs but nothing has changed.
If anyone has a solution I'd be grateful.
Thanks.
Just use this slider, it is made for this:
upload_2019-8-8_15-30-49.png

In the next version it will be possible to adjust tracklight independently.

Hi Peter,

It's looking so good. I can't believe it is the same AC that I installed a year ago. Thanks again for the hard work.

Is there a way to adjust the mirrors in a similar way to the BLM app? Might be a CSP issue rather than a SOL issue, but I know nothing about how the magic works.

Cheers,

Ben

Hi Peter,

It's looking so good. I can't believe it is the same AC that I installed a year ago. Thanks again for the hard work.

Is there a way to adjust the mirrors in a similar way to the BLM app? Might be a CSP issue rather than a SOL issue, but I know nothing about how the magic works.

Cheers,

Ben
There is a ACC Ext mirrors app.

I found a strange thing. If I select a weather such as ''Overcast (Sol)'' or ''Light Rain (Sol)'' the asphalt temperatures don't change as they should. In these cases the asphalt temperatures are the same as ''Clear (Sol)''. This problem occurs only with the weathers that have a TEMPERATURE_COEFF=0. It seems that Assetto Corsa doesn't accept zero value in TEMPERATURE_COEFF, so if you use that value it change in 1. Instead, if you use a value like 0.01 it works as it should. I don't know if you understood the problem, my english is not so good.

I found a strange thing. If I select a weather such as ''Overcast (Sol)'' or ''Light Rain (Sol)'' the asphalt temperatures don't change as they should. In these cases the asphalt temperatures are the same as ''Clear (Sol)''. This problem occurs only with the weathers that have a TEMPERATURE_COEFF=0. It seems that Assetto Corsa doesn't accept zero value in TEMPERATURE_COEFF, so if you use that value it change in 1. Instead, if you use a value like 0.01 it works as it should. I don't know if you understood the problem, my english is not so good.
Thanks. will try to put this in the next update.

Hi Peter, sometimes when selecting "real conditions" in CM it switches to the vanilla weather, for example your "scattered clouds (SOL)" is "light clouds" in CM. Should we always have the sol weather selected to have it worked properly or could it be left as CM shows?

Yes, CM is excellent. I've just realised the Neck FX stuff is very helpful, and reduced the amount of world vibration/shaking, which is much easier on my eyes. One thing I would like to see is clearer description for tool tips. It can be difficult to understand what each slider does.

Yes, CM is excellent. I've just realised the Neck FX stuff is very helpful, and reduced the amount of world vibration/shaking, which is much easier on my eyes. One thing I would like to see is clearer description for tool tips. It can be difficult to understand what each slider does.
Yes, it takes a little time to go through the settings - most of them are working out of the box, but it tremendously boost the immersion in my eyes.
Here are my settings: This just gives more feeling of accelerating and braking...
I deactivated the direction alignment, because i drive with trackIR, but with a statci view this is also very nice.
upload_2019-8-9_13-44-18.png

I've seen this video :
So i'm asking if dynamic wet track is already implemented in 1.3 ?
Thx.
Actually it works with "Monza Wet". Other tracks will follow, but its just a little gimmick. No changing grip, no changing particles...
It also works with the dry track "Monza". But there just the asphalt gets darker with a certain amount of "water".

• Deleted member 197115

Now I feel scammed and want my money back. :roflmao:

Seriously, the full wet support including physics is coming, correct? I've read some hints from x4fab on physics support.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.2%