Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
"Sol ... brings additionally:
- A MANUAL"

-Content Manager, lite version is enough (no need to install, its just one .exe file)
-Custom Shaders Patch, install manually from inside the archive "MODS\Shaders Lights Patch\*.*" or with JSGME
-install "Sol" from archive into AC dir, you can leave out the "__extras" dir

Uoh dont forget to restart CM!

Last edited:
No time to install it today .... but if it doesn't work for some, please read and follow the manual very carefully.
As it works for most, the problem is mostly a ... not correct install.

I'll give the ten * tomorrow after install, Peter and friends ...I already know it'll be a superb extra for AC, making it a lot more complete.

Hello. I am trying this Sol because it was really hyped up in the Custom Shader community. I have the same problem with it as with GbW, that during sunny weather it is too yellow for me. Increasing the colour temperature in the filter does not seem to have any effect. How can I make it "bluer" without reshade or such programs?
Just look in the manual. You can set "colors_whitebalance = 0" in Sol's config (/extension/weather/sol/sol_config.lua) to negative values for colder colors)

Amazing work. I have only one problem, I can no longer start AcServerManager.exe when sol weathers are installed. It will leave an error in the log:
acServerManager.exe Error: 0 : Weather
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at acServerManager.MainWindow..ctor(Boolean loadUI) in i:\Manu\Documents\kunosprivate\acServerManager\acServerManager\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 267

Amazing work. I have only one problem, I can no longer start AcServerManager.exe when sol weathers are installed. It will leave an error in the log:
acServerManager.exe Error: 0 : Weather
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at acServerManager.MainWindow..ctor(Boolean loadUI) in i:\Manu\Documents\kunosprivate\acServerManager\acServerManager\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 267
And if you delete all "sol_...." weather it is working again?

Followed the manual and it works for me. Amazing stuff!

When I use real conditions, is it normal for the game to use the default AC weathers sometimes? One track was using 'Clear' which is one of the default ones.

Also had a weird issue on the daytime modern Le Mans where all the trees were grey instead of green.

There is no gbw file which is overwritten by Sol. Just deactivate the weather like i describe in the manual.
GME said the opposite Peter:

Clipboard-1.jpg

Followed the manual and it works for me. Amazing stuff!

When I use real conditions, is it normal for the game to use the default AC weathers sometimes? One track was using 'Clear' which is one of the default ones.

Also had a weird issue on the daytime modern Le Mans where all the trees were grey instead of green.
Its not a bug. Its a feature. Its called seasonal changes. Its set in the track's light config. If its set, it will make the trees whit when its winter for le mans

Might just be me being thick here, but are we able to install via CM? GBW's manual had a note that it did not work, but I don't seem the same note in Sol's manual.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back