Apps Sol not showing in side bar

The apps do not appear if an error occurs. So you could try to make a screenshot, with the csp python debug app open and switch to the log tab there and make a screenshot:

YnSjUdl.png
OK so with the screen shot what will this do lol

What is your problem? Do the Sol apps not showing up ingame? Is it just Sol Planner?
You only quote messages, but you need to write something. Maybe write in your own language and we can translate it...

OK so with the screen shot what will this do lol
This makes no sense! @Kiwi71
The screenshot helps to identify the problem with the apps. If an error occurs, the app will disappear ingame, but this log screen will show it.

Last edited:
I also have a problem with sol. Idk why it's keep crashing my games after charging everythings it says race canceled and no logs to see why but when i erease sol weather and other apps of sol asseto works ?
Idk why ot's doing this i have no reshade and i have the 1.79 preview so yeah if anyone can help me plz

I also have a problem with sol. Idk why it's keep crashing my games after charging everythings it says race canceled and no logs to see why but when i erease sol weather and other apps of sol asseto works ?
Idk why ot's doing this i have no reshade and i have the 1.79 preview so yeah if anyone can help me plz
im having just the same problem, here is my python log file just in case anyone can help me, i've tried peter's solution which is to delete the settings.ini on python/sol_weather/settings

Attachments

• py_log.txt
    7.1 KB · Views: 91
im having just the same problem, here is my python log file just in case anyone can help me, i've tried peter's solution which is to delete the settings.ini on python/sol_weather/settings
Just look in the phyton log.
delete this file:
'C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Steam\\steamapps\\common\\assettocorsa\\apps\\python\\sol_planner\\presets\\presets.ini',

Hey guys I need your help please. Im trying to edit some photos but I cant open Sol in the side bar. None of the Sol apps appear in the side bar. Ive tried everything. I tried playing the game in assetto not CM and still doesnt show sol apps in the side bar. I checked all the settings and it show activated. Any suggetions? PS: The Sol_Config.ini is blank. Should it have any code?
I have the same problem cm version 1.7.8 no errors in the python log apps are activated, I've tried reinstalling sol 3 times and copying the sol files from the replys

I have the same problem cm version 1.7.8 no errors in the python log apps are activated, I've tried reinstalling sol 3 times and copying the sol files from the replys
You copy 4 folders: apps, content, extension and system to AC root folder? The AC steam install folder...

Last edited:
Програми не відображаються, якщо виникає помилка. Таким чином, ви можете спробувати зробити скріншот, відкривши програму налагодження csp python, перейдіть на вкладку журналу там і зробіть скріншот:

YnSjUdl.png

Attachments

• photo_5454230754067333445_y.jpg
    photo_5454230754067333445_y.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 54

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back