sol issue

First time poster here :thumbsup: started AC with content manager and SOL this morning and then I go to race the weather is always overcast the road markings on every track are gone (track boundary lines pit lines etc) and AI cars don't show it only shows their shadow on the floor. The weird part is everything in the virtual rear mirror is fine so all track details are there, AI cars are there and even the sky is the correct setting. Also if I go to spectate the AI from the pit box everything is fine there. Any help or has anyone else had this happen before? Weird as last night everything was working fine then I watched Jimmy Broadbent's video this morning and he has the overcast SOL problem as well. Thanks.

First time poster here :thumbsup: started AC with content manager and SOL this morning and then I go to race the weather is always overcast the road markings on every track are gone (track boundary lines pit lines etc) and AI cars don't show it only shows their shadow on the floor. The weird part is everything in the virtual rear mirror is fine so all track details are there, AI cars are there and even the sky is the correct setting. Also if I go to spectate the AI from the pit box everything is fine there. Any help or has anyone else had this happen before? Weird as last night everything was working fine then I watched Jimmy Broadbent's video this morning and he has the overcast SOL problem as well. Thanks.
Just use the Sol support page. It's made for it. Then just make a Screenshot of the in-game Custom Shader Weather app.or if you installed the latest Sol 1.1 beta 7 a Screenshot of the Sol_weather app. BTW what did you install?

Just use the Sol support page. It's made for it. Then just make a Screenshot of the in-game Custom Shader Weather app.or if you installed the latest Sol 1.1 beta 7 a Screenshot of the Sol_weather app. BTW what did you install?
Thanks a lot didn't know there was a support page ended up uninstalling and reinstalling AC still not sure what it was didn't install any new mods between playing it last and then starting it up it was all fine. Checked the integrity of steam files and still didn't work after that.

Thanks a lot didn't know there was a support page ended up uninstalling and reinstalling AC still not sure what it was didn't install any new mods between playing it last and then starting it up it was all fine. Checked the integrity of steam files and still didn't work after that.
Could you make the Screenshot of the custom Shader weather app?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 366 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%