Sol config wont save my settings

Hi, i have problem with this app,thats ingame. I set up settings exactly how i want and then i want to save it. It says to me that its saved,but next time i get on track,everything is on default settings again. Can someone please help me with this problem?

Attachments

• Bez názvu.jpg
    Bez názvu.jpg
    459.9 KB · Views: 415
Hi, i have problem with this app,thats ingame. I set up settings exactly how i want and then i want to save it. It says to me that its saved,but next time i get on track,everything is on default settings again. Can someone please help me with this problem?
Hi Tom89. I also had this issue. After a while I realised it was because I was using the Pure controller script instead of Sol. By any chance are you using Pure?
JoshOz.

Hi Tom89. I also had this issue. After a while I realised it was because I was using the Pure controller script instead of Sol. By any chance are you using Pure?
JoshOz
Hi,im not using pure... But i tried more of the pp filters and it doesnt make difference with the saving process.

I also have the same problem and haven't get any solution yet

hello guys I have The same problem and I'm using pure for the clouds textures, any chance to get them working together?
Sol is Sol and Pure is Pure. Either you run Pure as weather script or you run Sol as weather script.

If you use Pure you configure it with Pure Config. If you run Sol, you use Sol Config.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 334 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 225 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 170 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 289 13.4%