SOL and Nordschleife

manu68

Premium
I have installed SOL.
Such a great stuff !!!!

But I just have seen something new, and I don't know if it comes from SOL and/or from the add on bilboard &stuff that ihave installed too.

I have winter texture at the nordschleife (and Le mans track too)
If I change the date for a day in summer, I have again green texture.

It is the first time I can see such thing, and only on these two tracks.
I had billboard &stuff installed previously, but I never seen such behaviour of the textures until now.

Is it normal ??

I could read about that after your advice. Thanks.
I have been surprised , because i thought SOL was just a weather (clouds and sun) system, and had nothing to do with texture.
Plus, in winter there is never snow in le mans ;). About 10 C today.

I must admit that it works perfectly for me, but i don't understand everything regarding the shader lighting , ....
Very complicated to me

Shader Patch has a new feature in its lighting Fx Modul. It is a date controlled color grading of textures. With this the tree and grass textures can be colorized f.e. to desaturated bright colors like snow for a certain date. And so on...

Is there a way to stop Nordschleife trees flickering from green to purple and lots of colours in between constantly ?
Help, the grass changes color in Nordschleife, any idea why? its the only track for now that does this
Its caused by a problem with the track lights configs. track lights configs manages the lights on the tracks, but also material and texture changes and adjustments like seasonal looks ( like autumn and winter ). The last version of a track ligth config is downloaded by CM, when a race is started. The auto loaded configs are located in the path /extension/config/tracks/loaded. You can manage them in CM:
If some problems occur, you can just reinstall the config of a track:
View attachment 314710

Another method is:
Just delete every files in /extension/config/tracks (Just the files, NOT the folders)
AND also clean the content of the /extension/config/tracks/loaded folder. So CM can start to download all files again.

IMPORTANT IS:
If there is a config in the /extension/config/tracks/ folder, then this config has a higher priority than the autoloaded configs. So it is recommended to have NO files in /extension/config/tracks/ folder, just in the /extension/config/tracks/loaded/ folder !

Its caused by a problem with the track lights configs. track lights configs manages the lights on the tracks, but also material and texture changes and adjustments like seasonal looks ( like autumn and winter ). The last version of a track ligth config is downloaded by CM, when a race is started. The auto loaded configs are located in the path /extension/config/tracks/loaded. You can manage them in CM:
View attachment 314710

Another method is:
Just delete every files in /extension/config/tracks (Just the files, NOT the folders)
AND also clean the content of the /extension/config/tracks/loaded folder. So CM can start to download all files again.

IMPORTANT IS:
If there is a config in the /extension/config/tracks/ folder, then this config has a higher priority than the autoloaded configs. So it is recommended to have NO files in /extension/config/tracks/ folder, just in the /extension/config/tracks/loaded/ folder !
Thanks heaps mate , will try this asap .

View attachment 314710

Another method is:

IMPORTANT IS:

Thanks! it worked!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 89 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 334 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing