Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP
SOL 2.1 Weather Plan 24hr Le Mans

Misc SOL 2.1 Weather Plan 24hr Le Mans 0.9 beta

Cozy61 submitted a new resource:

SOL 2.1 Weather Plan 24hr Le Mans - Weather plan for 24 hr Circuit de la Sarthe - Le Mans (sx_lemans v1.8) or Le Mans 2017 version

View attachment 476900 Using the new Sol Planner v1.0 this is a 24hrs Le MAns weather plan on repeat
View attachment 476898
Set time multiplier to x60 and laps to 6 which will give you a 24-26 min race 1600hrs to 1600hrs using either circuit which can be found here;
Le Mans 2017: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/circuit-24h-lemans-2017.2482
View attachment 476899
Circuit de la Sarthe - Le Mans (leBluem):...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for sharing your config. Being a huge LeMans-fan (I created the 'old' Sol2.0 LeMans-weatherplan that is in Sol-installfiles) I immediately created a more advanced plan based on the weather of LeMans 2019. Complete with windspeed, winddirection, air and road temparatures and weathertype variating throughout the day. I took the liberty to adjust some weathertypes to make a more immersive experience. Lets see if we can build something nice out of this.
Every week I do some 24-lap races in my Kunos Porsche 911 RSR 'Pink Pig' against 39 AI's with correct cars and skins for year 2019/2020/2021 at 16x time-multiplier to go through a full day-night-cycle in 1,5 hour. I've done nearly 50.000kms on sx-lemans in 2 year time.

Attachments

• LeMans.ini
    2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Cool idea, Cozy. Is this based on RL weather of this year's event?
Hi Paul No not RL - It was just a test using the previous version i had but with this version of SOL Planner the Skys the limit as we can use previous and possible future forecasts - So much fun to be had! :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing your config. Being a huge LeMans-fan (I created the 'old' Sol2.0 LeMans-weatherplan that is in Sol-installfiles) I immediately created a more advanced plan based on the weather of LeMans 2019. Complete with windspeed, winddirection, air and road temparatures and weathertype variating throughout the day. I took the liberty to adjust some weathertypes to make a more immersive experience. Lets see if we can build something nice out of this.
Every week I do some 24-lap races in my Kunos Porsche 911 RSR 'Pink Pig' against 39 AI's with correct cars and skins for year 2019/2020/2021 at 16x time-multiplier to go through a full day-night-cycle in 1,5 hour. I've done nearly 50.000kms on sx-lemans in 2 year time.
Thanks its in my planner :thumbsup: Make sure you post it as Im sure there are plenty of others that are looking for the Real Life Weather plans - This is exactly what Ive been discussing with others - the abilty to add RL plans to our races - Although Im not as committed as you to the longetivity (Im just too unfocused and too many interuptions :D - best i can manage is 20-30 mins but fair play to you. Finally will AC/CSP/SOL ever stop surprising us?

Last edited:
Focussing on Le Mans 2019 lately I created the weatherplan of that year using the data of Wunderground. It does not have any variables, just fixed weathertypes of those 2 days.

Attachments

• LeMans2019.ini
    1.9 KB · Views: 3