General sol 2.0

I'm trying my first mod for assetto corsa using content manager but can anyone help where I can get sol 2.0 as 2.1 seems to need csp 0.1.69 which I believe to be buggy and I'm using 0.1.60 recommended.

If you would always wait for a "recommended" CSP version, then you would wait years. Actually the state "recommended" was done, because many users said, that's a good version. But with the rapid development and high rate of new features, this state is no longer given.

So actually if you don't want to try a "buggy" or "not tested" CSP cersion, then you should quit using it and stay with vanilla AC.

The installation of CSP versions is pretty simple now. In CM goto settings > Custom Shader patch > about&update. Then just click the version you like to try.

I recommend CSP 1.72 or 1.74 for Sol 2.1, or if you are a patreon of Ilja, CSP 1.75preview1, to have the new RainFX Modul working.

So at the end, there will be always some bugs in the extended AC develepment, which became to a big universe, but you need to try.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back