Sol 1.2 black sky

I dont want to make a new topic and it may allready been asked but how to disable the top screen overlay when switching from view or driver in replay and live modus?

The thing that says what driver your watching and last lap time etc.

Okay well i have reinstalled ac and installed sol 1.1.1 but i cant install it by putting it in the mods folder only copy eveeything from the mod folder directly to the main ac folder.

If you put everything in the mods folder, then you have to activate it with the Content Manager (Content/Mods) and select the mod you wish to activate and press Enable.

I dont want to make a new topic and it may allready been asked but how to disable the top screen overlay when switching from view or driver in replay and live modus?

The thing that says what driver your watching and last lap time etc.

Open Content Manager and in Settings > Custom Shaders Patch > General Patch Settings, click on Hide system messages.
anmerkung2019-05-2723lejgt.png

I solved this downloading the updates (with content manager of Shader's Patch) and after, Assetto Corsa (Right Click), Proprieties, Local Files, Check inegrity (or similar, i have steam in italian, but you have to check the files and after will re install some files).

There is also a support section directly on the Sol RD page.
Latest version 1.2.2 is fully compatible with Shader patch 1.25.49. Sol does not support earlier versions.
You can easily try out the different Shader patch versions in CM settings>custom Shader patch>about and update. Just click one in the list of versions and it will be installed. My recommendation for now is to use Shader Patch version 1.25.128, 129 or later.
With version 134 the audio bugs are fixed, which also cause stutter and crashes in online races...

Hallo Herr Boese. Ich habe leider auch das Problem mit dem schwarzen Himmel. Installiert ist sol 1.3.1 und shader patch 1.25-205. Habe gestern stundenlang alle möglichen patch Versionen probiert ohne erfolg. Was kann ich noch tun?

Sol 2.02 turned my sky to black.
Can somebody help me please because I don't know what to do or how to fix it
You know which users I hate. Users asking for help by downrating the mod in the rating system. What behavior is this? What is the practical sense behind this? You see there are thousands of downloads. If this would be a systematic error, much more info could be found. Also in the rating system, there is an entry, where a user described exactly to solve this problem by reading the install guide.
If you like to annoy mod creators, then this is the perfect way here on RD.

Last edited:
Its just way to complicated to RTFM, Peter. :whistling:

Instead or reading leaving a bad rating, asking at RD and asking again at ur discord is waaaay easier. I guess his black sky is gone now but the rating is still existing.

Dont get mad by these users. AC is still a highly used game due to the effort you and Ilja put into your game extensions. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 332 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 463 39.2%