SoftTH triple screen

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by tAz-07, Feb 27, 2010.

1. tAz-07

tAz-07
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4
    Hello,

As anyone successfully used softth with netkar pro 1.1 beta 3 ?

if i force resolution in nk3d.ini i've a "create device" error.

2. tAz-07

tAz-07
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4
    i've switch to my windows xp and it works.

now i need to tune my fov for each car.

3. Ant Collett

Ant Collett

Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone run Nkpro on a triple screen setup using softth? i am struggling to get it to work.

4. Vakiwey

Vakiwey

Ratings:
    +0
    ;
    ; SoftTH 1.09 configuration file
    ; by Kegetys, http://www.kegetys.net
    ;

[config]
    ; deviceIDLeft/right: Direct3D device ID's of left and right monitor, or 'auto' for automatic
    ; secondaryWidth/Height: Left&right monitor resolution, or 'auto' to use same as middle screen resolution
    ; secondaryRefresh: Refresh rate of left & right monitors, or 'auto' for automatic
    ; secondaryFormat: Secondary device image format: 'RGB32', 'RGB16', 'RGB16D' or 'RGB32CUDA'.
    ; uploadMethod: Method used to upload image to secondary card(s): 'blit', 'D3D' or 'D3DCUDA'
    ; forceAffinity: Set to 1 to force process affinity to all processors/cores.
    ; borderSize: Size in pixels of frame border between monitors that is discarded
    ; sideExtraWidth: Width difference between middle and side monitors, or 'auto' to autodetect from desktop resolution
    ; noHotkeys: Set to 1 to disable all hotkeys
    ; noOSD: Set to 1 to disable on-screen display when changing settings
    deviceIDLeft=auto
    deviceIDright=auto
    secondaryWidth=640
    secondaryHeight=480
    secondaryRefresh=auto
    secondaryFormat=RGB32CUDA
    uploadMethod=D3DCUDA
    forceAffinity=1
    borderSize=75
    sideExtraWidth=auto
    noHotkeys=1
    noOSD=1

[Direct3D]
    ; ** Advanced setting for Direct3D games **
    ; lensCorrection: Lens correction, set to 1 to enable support. >1 to enable by default
    ; lensCorrectionEdge: Lens correction edge offset
    ; hideNondefaultDevices: Hides all but the default adapter from the game
    ; forceHorizontalFOV: Forces horizontal FOV to be three times as wide
    ; forceResolutionWidth/Height: Forces device to be created with this resolution
    ; force16bitDepth: Force game to use 16bit depth buffer, can improve performance and reduce memory use
    ; sleepBeforeRead: Time in ms to sleep before reading back buffer data from video card
    ; useMultihead: Uses multihead features of primary card if available, can increase performance and reduce memory use
    ; delayedPresent: When useMultihead enabled, delay primary monitor present to sync with secondary head
    ; d3d8dll: Path to D3D8.dll/D3D9.dll to use or auto for automatic (system32 dir)
    ; altResetBehaviour: Do not reset lost main device after secondary device initialization (WDDM crash workaround)
    lensCorrection=0
    lensCorrectionEdge=0
    hideNondefaultDevices=0
    forceHorizontalFOV=0
    forceResolutionWidth=0
    forceResolutionHeight=0
    force16bitDepth=1
    sleepBeforeRead=2
    useMultihead=1
    delayedPresent=0
    autoSquash=0
    altResetBehaviour=0
    d3d8dll=auto

[hooks]
    ; Win32 API hooking settings - Used for some extra compatibility and game-specific fixes
    ; doHooking: Enable/disable hooks in Direct3D, with OpenGL hooks are always enabled
    ; doScaleMouseCoordinates: Scale mouse coordinates for getCursorPos to fix games which do not handle negative screen coordinates properly
    ; doScaleFromLeftScreen: Spread out mouse coordinates from left screen to full width
    ; doScaleWindowRects: Scale focus window WindowRect
    ; doScaleClientRects: Scale focus window ClientRect
    ; mouseXoffset: Number of pixels to offset mouse cursor position in X axis, to fix misplaced cursor due to negative screen coordinates. auto = use X resolution
    doHooking=1
    doScaleMouseCoordinates=0
    doScaleFromLeftScreen=0
    doScaleWindowRects=0
    doScaleClientRects=1
    mouseXoffset=auto

; Triplehead screenmodes to add to resolutions list (width multiplied by three and border added)
    ; width x height x refresh rate in Hz
    ; 'auto' adds current primary monitor desktop resolution
    ; Must be last in this file
    [modes]

1920x1080x60
    auto