Soft lock?

Is there Any option to activate this? Or isnt implemented yet? Thought 1.3 was the release for this but dont see anything in game and I Can turn 900° the g27 with every car...

tried it, and didn't feel right, so went to manually updating and entering as many as i now, and installed Fanaleds again, so Fanaleds makes the adjustments in game. (CSW V2, Sen=Aut) and in AC in game menu "dor=40". and works like a charm!
"soft lock" did not work at all for me...vehicles felt twitchy or like boats on the ocean.

did a fresh install last night of windows 8.1 pro and steam AC 1.3.1 only on my 2nd rig...
CSW V2=900 (in driver! with 226&116 latest)
CSW V2=Sen=Aut (on wheel!)
AC in game=dor=900
AC ini file=soft lock=1

FFB gets completely out of whack along with vehicles turning become like boats almost do full complete turns on my BMW GT rim...so does notvwork for me :((

did a fresh install last night of windows 8.1 pro and steam AC 1.3.1 only on my 2nd rig...
CSW V2=900 (in driver! with 226&116 latest)
CSW V2=Sen=Aut (on wheel!)
AC in game=dor=900
AC ini file=soft lock=1

FFB gets completely out of whack along with vehicles turning become like boats almost do full complete turns on my BMW GT rim...so does notvwork for me :((

There are something wrong here :cool:
Are Fanaleds involved here in any way ?

I know what soft lock is and what it's supposed to be, but it doesn't lock my g27, so it doesn't work for me. Don't know why but it just turns 900degrees no matter what car I use...
It's a similar feeling but the wheel stops earlier with soft lock enabled.
There are no reason why you should keep turning your wheel once you've passed the maximum lock since the wheels wont turn any further.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 115 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 428 39.6%