Soft lock vs Hardware lock

So I’ve been playing with the different lock settings in content manager and I’m not sure on what would be more accurate, hardware lock or soft lock.

Also I’ve been trying to get my wheel in game to match my hardware as it’s a bit weird in vr when you see your wheel less, but the “Auto adjust scale to match cars steer lock” doesn’t seem to do anything.

Has anyone played around with either or got any advice?

If you want to use hardware lock, set the in-game rotation to minimum (40° I think) and set your rotation in the wheel's driver. Content Manager shows you the cars DOR.

If you want to use softlock, match the in-game rotation to your wheels rotation. This may depend on the wheel, but I found that the wheels maximum rotation works best.

If you want to use hardware lock, set the in-game rotation to minimum (40° I think) and set your rotation in the wheel's driver. Content Manager shows you the cars DOR.

If you want to use softlock, match the in-game rotation to your wheels rotation. This may depend on the wheel, but I found that the wheels maximum rotation works best.

No you set IN Game Menu to 900 deg and wheel Driver to 900.

DO NOT use Soft Lock...its far from ideal and makes the wheel freak out and Bounce off the lock if you hold it there.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 378 39.6%