Wanted soft bushings

Attachments

• RMT-LC500-RB-2.jpg
    RMT-LC500-RB-2.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 104
Hi there, I built up my own set of hydraulic pedals and can verify that skateboard bushings slide perfectly onto the slave cylinder shaft of the richmotech pedals, have a look at ebay and you should find plenty of options. Order a load of different durometer ratings and try them all to find the perfect one :) Proper Richmotech ones are definitely not available over here.

I have fanatic csl elite pedals with the load cell.
I have replaced the stock damper that has those small black rubber bushings with a festo 25/50mm cylinder which you can either use a very strong spring over it or find some bushings to slide over the shaft to aid the first part resistance,the 2nd part resistance comes from the hydraulic action of the festo unit.
the cylinder is filled to about 80% with silicone rc damper oil,the end hole is fitted with a 500psi transducer to provide the readings.
you can still use the loadcell to give the readings and doing back to back checks with the LC and transducer connected to a leo bodnar board they both have 99% the same scaling and readings.

sorry for long post lol.
DSC_0432.JPG

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 193 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 379 28.3%