AC Social Event: Toyota GT86 @ Nurburgring Sprint - Wed 24JAN18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I remember all to well exams in college. 30+ yrs later they still haunt me:D:D Good luck and thanks for signing out:thumbsup:
Luckily it's the very last semester of my master studies, so i won't have exams (of that type) hauting me ever again in a few weeks time..but with that in mind i can't buy myself a potato tonight :( (bavarian phrase, i have no idea if it makes any sense in English:cautious: )
thanks, and have a good race :thumbsup:..my VR debut is not cancelled, only postponed ;)

Sorry for the ultra late notice but I'm not able to attend tonight, I've been stuck sorting my car out (charging the battery, pumping up the tyres, giving it a drive) after my number plates were stolen this morning lest the thieves come back for the car thinking it's abandoned.

Sorry for the ultra late notice but I'm not able to attend tonight, I've been stuck sorting my car out (charging the battery, pumping up the tyres, giving it a drive) after my number plates were stolen this morning lest the thieves come back for the car thinking it's abandoned.
Sorry for your troubles man. I hate theives:mad: Thanks for signing out. See you soon:thumbsup:

Ok, I know it doesn't seem like a big deal to not sign out, but you must do so. It's not only your responsibility, but you need to be considerate of your fellow Drivers plus the staff that take the time to host the events. We understand things come up and you're unable to sign out. When this happens all you have to do is send your race host a PM or a message in the race thread. Easy peasy. Failure to do so may result in not being signed up for the next race and we really don't want to do that. Thank you all for understanding and I look forward to seeing you all soon:)

You can find the rules here and rule 2 States:
  • When you have signed up for an event we expect you to be there. If for any reason you can not make it you can sign out up until one hour prior to the practice session. Signing up means you are committed to finishing the entire race.
These are the names of the drivers that failed to do so:

Buster
Allan Ramsbottom
Lucas Gerlach
Des Bain
Arcon

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%