AC Social Event: Toyota GT86 @ Brands Hatch Indy - Wed 07Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Count me in please! Never driven that track before so I guess I'll have some practice to do before hand!
Welcome! Before I can sign you up, please enter your real name in your account settings (in the "Real Name" field, near the bottom of the page). If you reply when you've done that the forum will notify me :thumbsup:

You're in! :D
The problem with the AI is that they're totally inconsistent in their pace. In one track they're Tariqs, in the next one they're... well, mes. Moreover, in tracks where they're good, they're not so in every single corner of the track. The raceline isn't perfect and they're way too slow in some corners and too fast in others (but they can go on without problems because... AI). In some tracks you can troll them in their weak spots and defend the rest of the lap, although their laptimes are 2 seconds better all in all.

Driving the AI is a weird thing, but it helps to improve your pack-driving if done properly. :)

I'll give it a go.

Just one point, what will the track temp's be.

I have struggled in the past with overheating of the front tyre were most grip is required.:)

I'll give it a go.

Just one point, what will the track temp's be.

I have struggled in the past with overheating of the front tyre were most grip is required.:)
If I'm reading the server config file correctly, the ambient temp is 26 and road temp is 34. (But to be paranoid, do connect to the server ;))

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back